Who would have thought that a sustainability report holds so many treasures? At ista, readers were able to enter a quiz on the Sustainability Report and win fantastic prizes.
From June 28 to July 28 all readers of this year’s Sustainability Report were able to test their knowledge in a quiz at INSIDEista and win prizes. Now the winners of the quiz on this year’s Sustainability Report have been drawn:
1st prize iPad: Mateusz Cichon
2nd prize fitness watch: Viviane Jahns
3rd prize solar charger: Sönke Hoffmann
Come on, give us the answers!
The quiz comprised 12 questions on the Sustainability Report 2016 that had to be answered correctly. Here you will see the questions and the right answers in the overview:
1) In what year did ista publish its first sustainability report?
- For the first time this year
- Since 2010
- Since 2015
- Since 1999
2) What is the central theme of the Sustainability Report 2016?
- Onwards and Upwards
3) In accordance with which reporting standards is ista publishing its Sustainability Report 2016?
- In accordance with the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and the German Sustainability Code (DNK)
- Only in accordance with the German Sustainability Code
- Only in accordance with the Global Reporting Initiative
- ista has its own reporting standard
4) Which three sustainability topics have been included in reporting for the first time following our materiality analysis 2016?
- Create awareness, drive smart living forward and further develop employees
- Make the supply chain sustainable, ensure customer satisfaction and create awareness
- Drive smart living forward, protect data and engage on behalf of society
- Apply fair business practices, create awareness and drive smart living forward
5) Which of the following Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations is among ista’s top 5?
- SDG 15 – Life on land
- SDG 11 – Sustainable cities and communities
- SDG 6 – Clean water and sanitation
- SDG 4 – Quality education
6) Portfolio chapter: How many metering devices, so-called “connected devices”, are already in use in our customers’ properties today?
- 1 million
- 6 million
- 10 million
- More than 16 million
7) Environment chapter: How much heating energy has ista saved per m² in the reporting period 2016?
- No saving was achieved.
8) Employees chapter: By how many employees did the workforce in the entire ista Group increase in reporting year 2016 compared with 2015?
9) Employees chapter: In 2016, ista introduced a new dialogue format to promote an open feedback culture: at nine o’clock eight employees have the chance to have breakfast with one of our managing directors and discuss issues of current interest. What do we call this format?
10) Dialogue chapter: How much heating energy in per cent did 200 households save during the pilot project “Saving Money through Clever Heating”?
- There were no savings
11) Dialogue chapter: What is the name of the new sustainability project in which we are equipping selected schools in Essen with our metering technology and making the pupils more aware of energy efficiency and climate protection in various teaching units held by our employees and the Climate Agency in Essen?
- ista makes schools transparent
- ista schools in energy efficiency
- ista makes it energy efficient
- ista & school
12) Key figures chapter: Compare the key figures for indirect greenhouse gas emissions (Scope 3) from paper consumption in 2015 and 2016. What is the difference?
- Increase of 96 t of CO2
- Increase of 276 t of CO2
- Reduction of 50 t of CO2
- No difference, constant at 425 t of CO2 equivalent